From providing strategic advice to the senior leadership team to mentoring pupils or running enterprise competitions, engagement from employers at The Marlborough Science Academy can take many forms.
What is the motivation for your business to engage with The Marlborough Science Academy?
- Develop young people’s futures by supporting the development of generic work skills, attitudes and behaviours or specific skills such as STEAM;
- Broaden career horizons and improve workforce diversity and social mobility;
- Improve educational and employment prospects for disadvantaged pupils;
- Build a network through which to identify and recruit your future talent;
- Support your own employee development and engagement and their personal and professional development, increase employee engagement by giving back to the community;
- Embed corporate social responsibility priorities by contributing to your local community.
How can you support Careers, Employabilty and Enterprise Education at The Marlborough Science Academy?
During the year we host a variety of employer engagement opportunities for our students across all year groups.
We are always seeking volunteers to host students on work shadowing and join us for big interview days, our Apprenticeship Fair and Careers events.
Below is a practical guide prepared by the Careers and Enterprise Company and CBI which will provide you with ideas and examples of additional ways that you can support the career development of our students.
If you would like to know more about engaging with this area of the school curriculum please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mrs N Golds
The Marlborough Science Academy looks forward to working with you.
If you are interested in talking about sponsorship, please contact Diana Dean, School Business Manager, on 01727 856 874 or email: email@example.com
How to support Careers & Enterprise activities in schools.