This page is currently awaiting content
Question Time Event02/12/2019
The Alban Learning Partners hosted a pre-election 'Question Time' style debate on Thursday 28th November.
Students continue to raise money for Guide Dogs08/11/2019
School parliament members handed over a cheque for more than £1500 on Wednesday.
Saturn House win Pumpkin Carving Competition04/11/2019
Well done to Saturn House who won the Pumpkin Carving Competition for the second year running.
Online Parent Consultation 03/02/202017/01/2020
Please download below the attached letter home
Drugs and Alcohol Awareness Day 17/01/202014/01/2020
Plase see the letter attached.
Core GCSE Support Evening Tuesday 28th January 202017/01/2020
Please click on the link below to download this Letter Home.
There are no current letters for Year 1202/07/2019
There are no current letters for Year 1308/05/2019
Marlborough News #10720/12/2019
Please click below for the latest edition of Marlborough News
The MO - December 201918/12/2019
The latest edition of The MO is out now!
St Albans secondary schools take part in mental health conference10/01/2020
Pupils from nine St Albans secondary schools took part in a 'Positive Mental Health Conference' organised by Ms Redfern at St Albans Museum and Gallery. You can read the full article in the herts advertiser dated 9th January 2020 or on their website through the link below. https://www...
- “I have enjoyed Science and Design & Technology because they are much more interesting than in primary school.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I wanted to join the lovely, hardworking and high achieving school.”
- “So far I have enjoyed Maths, English and Chemistry. I have enjoyed them because of the positive words of the teachers and because Marlborough has made the lessons the best they could.”
- “I have enjoyed English, Philosophy and Ethics, Drama, Music, Geography and Maths.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I knew that it is filled with great opportunities.”
- “Maths is my favourite subject and I have also enjoyed Drama and Geography because it is very fun and interesting.”
- “My best class so far has been Science because we used Bunsen burners and we lit magnesium to make a big, bright, white light.”
- “I really enjoy home learning club as it can really help getting work done.”
- “I have really enjoyed Design & Technology the most because it has been awesome and you get to make lots of different things.”
- “In the subjects you learn a lot more and you learn new subjects, it's a great school.”
- “I have enjoyed swimming, IT and Science because they are really fun and I get to do lots of exciting things that I couldn't do in primary.”