This page is currently awaiting content
PTA QUIZ NIGHT - 29th MARCH22/03/2019
Tickets are available on school gateway now.
The final curtain falls on School of Rock14/03/2019
Well done to all the students and staff involved in the fantastic production of School of Rock last week. Here is a selection of photographs from the show.
Open Mic Night11/03/2019
Marlborough’s Spring Term Open Mic Night is coming up! All interested musicians should see Mrs Gustafson to sign up and plan on attending Rock School on the 14th and 21st of March to prepare. Get your tickets now on the School Gateway!
New Security Gate System and New After School Detentions Procedures15/02/2019
Please click the link below to download this Letter Home.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Trip 14th March 201924/01/2019
Please click below to download a copy of the letter dated 6/12/18
Curriculum Offer 2019-2024/01/2019
Please click below to download a copy of the Curriculum Booklet
Year 9 Pre Public Examinations March 201920/02/2019
Please click on the links below to download the Letters Home.
Motown the Musical Trip - 28th March 201904/03/2019
Please click below to download a copy of the letter dated 11th February 2019
Year 11 Easter Revision11/03/2019
Please click on the link below to download this letter home.
Geography A level Fieldwork Expedition - 21st-24th June 201904/03/2019
Geography A level students please click below to download a copy of the letter dated 17th January
A Level Business Studies Grade Booster Workshop - 30th April 201904/03/2019
Students studying A Level Business please click below to download a copy of the letter dated 30th January
MARLBOROUGH NEWS #9805/03/2019
The Mo - February 201913/02/2019
Marlborough Post 16 students win the Rotary Technology Tournament14/03/2019
Congratulations to Emily Cropper, Joe Shade, Joe D'Arcy and Farhaan Munir who were named winners of the advanced category in last week's Rotary Technology Tournament.
- “I have enjoyed Science and Design & Technology because they are much more interesting than in primary school.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I wanted to join the lovely, hardworking and high achieving school.”
- “So far I have enjoyed Maths, English and Chemistry. I have enjoyed them because of the positive words of the teachers and because Marlborough has made the lessons the best they could.”
- “I have enjoyed English, Philosophy and Ethics, Drama, Music, Geography and Maths.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I knew that it is filled with great opportunities.”
- “Maths is my favourite subject and I have also enjoyed Drama and Geography because it is very fun and interesting.”
- “My best class so far has been Science because we used Bunsen burners and we lit magnesium to make a big, bright, white light.”
- “I really enjoy home learning club as it can really help getting work done.”
- “I have really enjoyed Design & Technology the most because it has been awesome and you get to make lots of different things.”
- “In the subjects you learn a lot more and you learn new subjects, it's a great school.”
- “I have enjoyed swimming, IT and Science because they are really fun and I get to do lots of exciting things that I couldn't do in primary.”