This page is currently awaiting content
Battle of the Bands - Friday 10th May03/04/2019
The 2019 Battle of the Bands is coming up! It will take place on 10 May at 6:30pm. Students must sign up in M1 by end of day on Friday 26 April and be prepared to attend prep sessions after school on 2 and 9 May. All musicians wishing to perform at M Fest must participate. Tickets are £2.50 fo...
PTA QUIZ NIGHT - 29th MARCH22/03/2019
Tickets are available on school gateway now.
The final curtain falls on School of Rock14/03/2019
Well done to all the students and staff involved in the fantastic production of School of Rock last week. Here is a selection of photographs from the show.
La Vella Ski Trip - 15th-22nd February 202003/04/2019
Please click on the link below to download this Letter Home.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Trip 14th March 201924/01/2019
Please click below to download a copy of the letter dated 6/12/18
Curriculum Offer 2019-2024/01/2019
Please click below to download a copy of the Curriculum Booklet
Year 9 Pre Public Examinations March 201920/02/2019
Please click on the links below to download the Letters Home.
Motown the Musical Trip - 28th March 201904/03/2019
Please click below to download a copy of the letter dated 11th February 2019
Year 11 Easter Revision11/03/2019
Please click on the link below to download this letter home.
Geography A level Fieldwork Expedition - 21st-24th June 201904/03/2019
Geography A level students please click below to download a copy of the letter dated 17th January
A Level Business Studies Grade Booster Workshop - 30th April 201904/03/2019
Students studying A Level Business please click below to download a copy of the letter dated 30th January
Marlborough News #9927/03/2019
Please click below to view Marlborough News #99
The Mo - Brexit Special Edition15/04/2019
Marlborough Post 16 students win the Rotary Technology Tournament14/03/2019
Congratulations to Emily Cropper, Joe Shade, Joe D'Arcy and Farhaan Munir who were named winners of the advanced category in last week's Rotary Technology Tournament.
- “I have enjoyed Science and Design & Technology because they are much more interesting than in primary school.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I wanted to join the lovely, hardworking and high achieving school.”
- “So far I have enjoyed Maths, English and Chemistry. I have enjoyed them because of the positive words of the teachers and because Marlborough has made the lessons the best they could.”
- “I have enjoyed English, Philosophy and Ethics, Drama, Music, Geography and Maths.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I knew that it is filled with great opportunities.”
- “Maths is my favourite subject and I have also enjoyed Drama and Geography because it is very fun and interesting.”
- “My best class so far has been Science because we used Bunsen burners and we lit magnesium to make a big, bright, white light.”
- “I really enjoy home learning club as it can really help getting work done.”
- “I have really enjoyed Design & Technology the most because it has been awesome and you get to make lots of different things.”
- “In the subjects you learn a lot more and you learn new subjects, it's a great school.”
- “I have enjoyed swimming, IT and Science because they are really fun and I get to do lots of exciting things that I couldn't do in primary.”
- We are delighted to invite you to read and enjoy this bumper edition of The Mo, the magazine written by the students for the students. This edition focuses on Brexit and all of its complexities. All interviewees have been... https://t.co/JltHau3Kvi
There are currently no upcoming meetings.