This page is currently awaiting content
M Festival Dress Down Day17/05/2019
Children's Book Award Discussion Morning16/05/2019
On Monday 13th May we were delighted to host a discussion morning for this years Children's Book Award. The award, which is organised by the Federation of Children's Book Groups, is the only award voted for entirely by children.
And the winners are...14/05/2019
Congratulations to our Battle of the Band winners!
La Vella Ski Trip - 15th-22nd February 202003/04/2019
Please click on the link below to download this Letter Home.
Curriculum Offer 2019-2024/01/2019
Please click below to download a copy of the Curriculum Booklet
Walton-on-the-Naze field studies01/05/2019
Please click on the links below to download these letters home.
Year 11 GCSE Examinations and Study Leave 201929/04/2019
Please click on the links below to download the letters home.
Year 12 trip to Wembley UCFB – Wednesday 22nd May 201908/05/2019
Please click below to download the letter home.
There are no current letters for Year 1308/05/2019
MARLBOROUGH NEWS #10009/05/2019
Please click below to view Marlborough News #100
The Mo - Brexit Special Edition15/04/2019
We are delighted to invite you to read and enjoy this bumper edition of The Mo, the magazine written by the students for the students. This edition focuses on Brexit and all of its complexities. All interviewees have been contacted and given a copy of their article to check for accuracies and...
Marlborough Post 16 students win the Rotary Technology Tournament14/03/2019
Congratulations to Emily Cropper, Joe Shade, Joe D'Arcy and Farhaan Munir who were named winners of the advanced category in last week's Rotary Technology Tournament.
- “I have enjoyed Science and Design & Technology because they are much more interesting than in primary school.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I wanted to join the lovely, hardworking and high achieving school.”
- “So far I have enjoyed Maths, English and Chemistry. I have enjoyed them because of the positive words of the teachers and because Marlborough has made the lessons the best they could.”
- “I have enjoyed English, Philosophy and Ethics, Drama, Music, Geography and Maths.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I knew that it is filled with great opportunities.”
- “Maths is my favourite subject and I have also enjoyed Drama and Geography because it is very fun and interesting.”
- “My best class so far has been Science because we used Bunsen burners and we lit magnesium to make a big, bright, white light.”
- “I really enjoy home learning club as it can really help getting work done.”
- “I have really enjoyed Design & Technology the most because it has been awesome and you get to make lots of different things.”
- “In the subjects you learn a lot more and you learn new subjects, it's a great school.”
- “I have enjoyed swimming, IT and Science because they are really fun and I get to do lots of exciting things that I couldn't do in primary.”
There are currently no upcoming meetings.