1. The act of enriching or the state of being enriched.
2. Something that enriches.
Here at Marlborough we offer our students a range of extra-curricular activities and enrichment programmes. Please find attached details of clubs that take place at Marlborough.
As part of our enrichment programme we offer the following trips, some of which are subject linked.
- Year 7 - Whipsnade Zoo, PGL Visit, Berkhamsted Castle Trip, Lille Christmas Market Trip, Termly Enhanced Learning Trips, Bowling, Skating and Swimming Trips
- Year 8 - Natural History Museum, Termly Enhanced Learning Trips, Skating and Swimming
- Year 9 -InTech Visit, Geography Field Trip, Termly Enhanced Learning Trips, Skating and Swimming, Aim Higher Day
- Year 10 - Tate Modern Gallery Visit, Operating Theatre Trip, Geography Field Trip
- Year 12 - Saatchi Art Trip, Royal Veterinary Trip, Geography Field Trip, Textile – Clothes show trip
- Year 13 - Saatchi Art Trip, Business Trip, Royal Veterinary Trip, Curwen Print Centre, Textile – Clothes show trip
We also have two Insights into Industry Days where employers from many local and national companies introduce our students to the expectations and requirements of the world of employment.
For those students who are following the Child Development course, there are work placements arranged for a week during the school term.
Various ACES Day events are also planned for our G & T students.