This page is currently awaiting content
End of Term12/07/2018
Bronze Duke of Edinburgh 2018/201911/07/2018
Dress Code for 02/07/1801/07/2018
Due to the heat, students can wear PE kit until further notice. Please ensure that they bring bottles for water as well as sun cream to apply during break and lunch.
Norfolk Broads Sailing Trip 201804/12/2017
Please click the link below to download the letter home.
Year 9 and 10 Residential trip – Italy, Monday 29th October to 2nd November 201817/04/2018
Please click on the link below to download this Letter Home.
Year 10 Careers Day12/07/2018
Please click on the link below to view this Letter Home.
Year 11 PPE Results and End of Term Arrangements12/12/2017
Please click on the links below to download these letters home.
Marlborough News #9303/07/2018
Please click below to view Marlborough News #93
The Mo - June16/07/2018
The Mo - June 2018
Marlborough Science Academy and Watford Close to Premier League Glory06/06/2016
Watford Football Club came close to sealing Premier League glory – thanks to Marlborough Science Academy. Read more here.
- “I have enjoyed Science and Design & Technology because they are much more interesting than in primary school.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I wanted to join the lovely, hardworking and high achieving school.”
- “So far I have enjoyed Maths, English and Chemistry. I have enjoyed them because of the positive words of the teachers and because Marlborough has made the lessons the best they could.”
- “I have enjoyed English, Philosophy and Ethics, Drama, Music, Geography and Maths.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I knew that it is filled with great opportunities.”
- “Maths is my favourite subject and I have also enjoyed Drama and Geography because it is very fun and interesting.”
- “My best class so far has been Science because we used Bunsen burners and we lit magnesium to make a big, bright, white light.”
- “I really enjoy home learning club as it can really help getting work done.”
- “I have really enjoyed Design & Technology the most because it has been awesome and you get to make lots of different things.”
- “In the subjects you learn a lot more and you learn new subjects, it's a great school.”
- “I have enjoyed swimming, IT and Science because they are really fun and I get to do lots of exciting things that I couldn't do in primary.”