This page is currently awaiting content
2nd Hand Uniform Sale11/01/2019
2nd Hand Uniform Sale - 12/01/19 in the School Boardroom - 10:30am to 12 noon.
Support During School Closure21/12/2018
We would like to wish all our Students and their families a Merry Christmas and a restful break. If you are in need of support over the holiday period. We hope the links and numbers provided can help. ChildLine - www.childline.org.uk - Tel: 0800 1111 Samaritans...
Last day of term - finishing time21/12/2018
School will finish today at 12:00
Norfolk Broads Sailing Trip 201804/12/2017
Please click the link below to download the letter home.
Year 7 Update - Key Dates07/12/2018
Year 9 and 10 Residential trip – Italy, Monday 29th October to 2nd November 201817/04/2018
Please click on the link below to download this Letter Home.
Year 10 Careers Day12/07/2018
Please click on the link below to view this Letter Home.
Year 11 PPE Results and End of Term Information12/12/2018
Year 12 Consultation Afternoon Monday 5th November23/10/2018
Year 13 Consultation Afternoon Monday 19th November23/10/2018
MARLBOROUGH NEWS #9721/12/2018
The Mo - December17/12/2018
Marlborough Science Academy and Watford Close to Premier League Glory06/06/2016
Watford Football Club came close to sealing Premier League glory – thanks to Marlborough Science Academy. Read more here.
- “I have enjoyed Science and Design & Technology because they are much more interesting than in primary school.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I wanted to join the lovely, hardworking and high achieving school.”
- “So far I have enjoyed Maths, English and Chemistry. I have enjoyed them because of the positive words of the teachers and because Marlborough has made the lessons the best they could.”
- “I have enjoyed English, Philosophy and Ethics, Drama, Music, Geography and Maths.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I knew that it is filled with great opportunities.”
- “Maths is my favourite subject and I have also enjoyed Drama and Geography because it is very fun and interesting.”
- “My best class so far has been Science because we used Bunsen burners and we lit magnesium to make a big, bright, white light.”
- “I really enjoy home learning club as it can really help getting work done.”
- “I have really enjoyed Design & Technology the most because it has been awesome and you get to make lots of different things.”
- “In the subjects you learn a lot more and you learn new subjects, it's a great school.”
- “I have enjoyed swimming, IT and Science because they are really fun and I get to do lots of exciting things that I couldn't do in primary.”
- Today in the LRC some Year 7 History students began their research for our new project: 'If you could have a cup of tea with anyone from History, who would it be and why?'. History and Classics will continue to be a focus for the next few weeks in the Learning and Research Centre https://t.co/ojhSxXLo7M
- Don't forget our second hand uniform sale on Saturday (12th) from 10.30-12 in the boardroom https://t.co/7O9Fb0uJih
There are currently no upcoming meetings.