This page is currently awaiting content
2nd Hand Uniform Sale - Sat 8th Sept07/09/2018
2nd Hand Uniform Sale this Sat 8th Sept 10.30am - 12.00pm
Whole School Photographs - 07/09/1806/09/2018
Dear Parents/Carers, Re: Whole school photographs, Friday 7th September The annual student photographs will be taking place this Friday, 7th September 2018. The ordering process for photographs will remain as online only. Details of how to order will follow with your proof...
Highest grades ever23/08/2018
Our highest grades ever in a culture of harder exams and exacting standards. The students have just been outstanding.
Norfolk Broads Sailing Trip 201804/12/2017
Please click the link below to download the letter home.
Year 9 and 10 Residential trip – Italy, Monday 29th October to 2nd November 201817/04/2018
Please click on the link below to download this Letter Home.
Year 10 Careers Day12/07/2018
Please click on the link below to view this Letter Home.
Year 11 PPE Results and End of Term Arrangements12/12/2017
Please click on the links below to download these letters home.
Marlborough News #9419/07/2018
Please click below to view Marlborough News #94
The Mo - June16/07/2018
The Mo - June 2018
Marlborough Science Academy and Watford Close to Premier League Glory06/06/2016
Watford Football Club came close to sealing Premier League glory – thanks to Marlborough Science Academy. Read more here.
- “I have enjoyed Science and Design & Technology because they are much more interesting than in primary school.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I wanted to join the lovely, hardworking and high achieving school.”
- “So far I have enjoyed Maths, English and Chemistry. I have enjoyed them because of the positive words of the teachers and because Marlborough has made the lessons the best they could.”
- “I have enjoyed English, Philosophy and Ethics, Drama, Music, Geography and Maths.”
- “I wanted to come to Marlborough because I knew that it is filled with great opportunities.”
- “Maths is my favourite subject and I have also enjoyed Drama and Geography because it is very fun and interesting.”
- “My best class so far has been Science because we used Bunsen burners and we lit magnesium to make a big, bright, white light.”
- “I really enjoy home learning club as it can really help getting work done.”
- “I have really enjoyed Design & Technology the most because it has been awesome and you get to make lots of different things.”
- “In the subjects you learn a lot more and you learn new subjects, it's a great school.”
- “I have enjoyed swimming, IT and Science because they are really fun and I get to do lots of exciting things that I couldn't do in primary.”
- RT @StAlbansAbbey: Congratulations to all those students from @marlboroughsch who received awards at their Prizegiving ceremony this aftern...
- Year 7 Hub Come and say hello to Miss Pounnas, Director of Learning & Transition KS3 and the Year 7 team in Pascal Hall during our Open Evening this Thursday 5.30pm-8.30pm. Meet some of our students who will be happy to talk to you about their Year 7 experiences at Marlborough.
There are currently no upcoming meetings.